Underrated SHTF Items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla I was gonna say personal lubricants ... :lookaroun GET YOUR MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER -- I'm talking lotion ... :P

And is his holster EMPTY in that first shot?!?!?! :w000t:

I got my mind out of the gutter once. I was soooooooooooooo confused. I rushed to get it back in and had a horrendous headache for 3 days. Never again will I go through that.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a serious note, I feel that the underrated / not thought about / lacking skill set items would be a balanced and quality set of construction tools and hand tools. Aside from SHTF or end of world scenarios I think every MAN and many women should possess the tools and skills to be able to build a basic shed, store or otherwise. Lots of similarities to being able to build a good quality and sturdy shed to building a small utilitarian house one could liven for years. Not to mention, said tools would be valuable to do repairs on your current home, etc.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
oh yeah? over a billion of people don't have TP right now, today. Guess what? they dont die of the lack. If the American Indians didn't have it 200 years ago, obvioiusly then, you don't need it for shtf, either, if you are sneaky enough and careful enough. We have newspapers, catalogs, magazines, yellow pages, etc. It aint like you're going to be flushing it, post shtf, you know. So the lack of "bio-degrability" means nothing. All you really need is some leaves, corncobs, etc, and soap and water.

why would you need to build anything? If shtf, so many will die that there will be a huge surplus of housing. Many of the Viet Cong lived in tunnels for 30 years, guys, while they fought the Japanese, the French and us. they WON, remember?

Latest posts

Top Bottom