Unexpected phone call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement. If I make it through, I don't know if I'll be able to actually say anything about it, but just remember that Big Brother is always watching. Kidding (sort of).

Are you trying to covertly tell us that you will soon be the FBI's informant on all of us OSA'rs? Tin foil hat on!

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you trying to covertly tell us that you will soon be the FBI's informant on all of us OSA'rs? Tin foil hat on!

Nice. Got extra tin foil that I can borrow? Actually I'm a bit curious as to what extent Uncle Sam is capable of monitoring internet traffic.

You have failed phase 1 testing by telling us.

Since phase 1 is a written logic test I'll take my chances ;) I'm not going to lie though, I hope that this thread comes up in the phase 2 interview if I make it that far. It would be very entertaining to get the bureau's take on OSA.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off Congrats. I always had dreams of working for the FBI. Life has a funny way of changing your priorities and dreams. Best of luck to you in the process. Once you get in let us know who really killed JFK!

I had a conversation with one of the OKC based agents a few years ago. He was telling me that their new agents are stationed in one of the larger offices throughout the country pretty quick out of the academy. Odds of getting assigned to the same office you were originally processed out of were slim at best. Granted this was 3-4 years ago and things could have changed.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, depending on what you end up doing in the FBI, you might get assigned to their office at 61st and Memorial here in Tulsa. Oops, was I not supposed to say where they are? No fly list, here I come!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You better go back to all the threads about project gunrunner and F&F and the like and make sure you didn't bad mouth your potential employer.

We'll know if you get hired, you wont post here anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom