Unexpected phone call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What DanB says about area you would be assigned sounds as if they have not changed in years. What I am saying is you most likely would not be placed in Oklahoma for a number of years. At least that is the way it used to be, but eventually you would get back to Oklahoma, and could retire here. Son of neighbor has been accepted over a year ago and will go to the forensics lab in Virginia, I beleive after this semester. Process for the lab assignments was quite long, too. Congratulations to you. Sorry, this brings back memories finishing at OSU and I got a call, too.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A former employee is now an agent with the FBI in DC. We don't keep in much but they call and ask questions about his time with me every time he gets promoted. I think he has been with them for 5 years. I last spoke to him a couple years ago. He was absolutely loving it. Good luck to you.

OrangeToTheBone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck, and remember the best part of being a fed...if you get stopped by the local popo you won't have to worry about that silly concealed carry notification thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom