Walmart Work Release?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you got got. The Halloween costume idea seems plausible.

I dont hate WalMart,I own stock. You live in Fayettville and hate them? Wow. One of my exes and one of my kids lives there. His mother is retired from corporate in Bentonville and she now lives in Pea Ridge. I have to go there to pick up my kid alot. If anything just Alice Waltons problems alone with the law there have contributed greatly to the local economy. Not to mention the airport,etc. I still remember traveling between Rogers and Springdale and it still seemed like 2 different towns. I worked for WalMart once. And lived in the Rogers/Springdale/Fayettville area. Had a good time there. Spent alot of my time on Beaver Lake. Thats where I met my ex,hjer family had a cabin near mine. I came to Arkansas from my home in northern California as a contractor with a crew working new construction doing trim on new stores as soon as they were built and then we worked on a bunch of remodels,even worked on old #1s remodel in Rogers.
Our next job was doing trim after new construction on a bunch of stores for an auto parts chain in Indiana. I have an ex and a kid there too. I was young and dumb...

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get why everyone hates on walmart. Guess there jealous of there success. That they didn't have the idea. We all say we would do this do that if it was ours but would you really?? I doubt it. You wanted low prices they gave them to you now you shove them back in there face. While i don't agree with everything they do. I think its cool that one man had a dream and made it come true and it has turned into one of the largest companies in the world.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets start a list why walmart sux. I will start.

#1. only shrimp they sell is farm raised in korea.

That's because most of us can't afford high dollar US caught shrimp. WalMart fills that niche by bringing us a product we can afford. Otherwise we'd never get to enjoy a tasty shrimp cocktail like you rich folks....

Latest posts

Top Bottom