Walmart Work Release?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mom and pop stores cant afford to buy by the semi load so they dont get a good deal on merchandise. try and compete for yourself and see how you like it.

It's called a niche market for a reason. Their are thousands of products and brand names that WalMart does not and will not carry. It's just a matter of finding the right mix of products that the customer base wants and needs but can't buy at WalMart.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called a niche market for a reason. Their are thousands of products and brand names that WalMart does not and will not carry. It's just a matter of finding the right mix of products that the customer base wants and needs but can't buy at WalMart.

There are not thousands of different brands of brand name ammo and rifles,fishing reels that people are familiar with. You cant compete in rural oklahoma with the products that people want. they will drive 50 miles to save a dollar.I watched them do it for 20 yrs.

You cannot buy ammo in this town now except for some shotgun shells and maybe they might have some 22 ammo at times. forget about center fire rifle, pistol ammo.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious from some of the posts here that a lot of posters simply do not understand capitalism and how it works.

From some of the comments, re: Walmart business practices, it is surprising that we don't have many more Obama supporters on this forum than we do 'cuz that sucker would be in the peanut gallery cheering a whole lot of you on!

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get that? I didn't see one comment on here in favor of that.

There is an opinion that is well-founded that Walmart is bad for local economies, employability, and vendors. Nowhere in this thread have I seen an opinion about nationalizing businesses. I've seen a lot of "I don't like Walmart, so I don't shop there", which is the advantage of capitalism: People voting with their money.

Somehow a lot of WalMart supporters think "I don't shop there because I don't like it" (a fundamental tenet of capitalism) is somehow a vote against capitalism. It's not.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is an opinion that is well-founded that Walmart is bad for local economies, employability, and vendors. Nowhere in this thread have I seen an opinion about nationalizing businesses. I've seen a lot of "I don't like Walmart, so I don't shop there", which is the advantage of capitalism: People voting with their money.

Some people here will never get that, you're wasting your words.

"You dunt like sumthin? Whatchu want the government to take control of it???"

Disliking a business is not disliking capitalism.
There are all kinds of perfectly legal things I don't like, doesn't mean I want the government to restrict them.

RYCOM405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get why everyone hates on walmart. Guess there jealous of there success. That they didn't have the idea. We all say we would do this do that if it was ours but would you really?? I doubt it. You wanted low prices they gave them to you now you shove them back in there face. While i don't agree with everything they do. I think its cool that one man had a dream and made it come true and it has turned into one of the largest companies in the world.

I think of Wal Mart as a monopoly instead of a company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom