Wanemacher spring gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the show Sunday with my son. Usually when I go, I maybe run into one or two people I know. Sunday I ran into six! AND I got to meet the one and only J.B. Books!
I was wearing my OSA hat, so he introduced himself. Didn't look much like John Wayne.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Sunday and it wasn't that crowded, not like it used to be. Didn't see any good prices on much of anything the dealers were selling. You could do better on prices on the internet. It was fun to walk around and look at all the guns. By 2pm the dealers were starting to leave and I even saw a few empty tables when I first got there at 9:30AM. The truth is this just isn't the same show it used to be, better than any of the other but it pales in what it used to be.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went Saturday, sold the rifle I brought for the price I wanted then picked up a lpk, upper and stock I've been wanting for great prices. Stayed all day and hung out with buddies and had a great time. One of my buddies picked up an m1 scout fora great price. We all haggle and have a great time celebrating guns and freedom.

A lot of people need to lighten up, learn how to wheel and deal and enjoy the spectacle that is the big show. Relax a bit.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping to see lone wolf to buy glock parts and Texas finest gunleather to get another holster but neither one attended this time.Will try again in the fall but was a little disappointed.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a ball. Even saw a Glock 42 for $625. I almost blew snot out my nose laughing so hard.. I did see a bunch of great deals and took advantage of some of them. Picked up a Puma 1911 22lr for $125, a Lew Horton model 24 for $875, and a few others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom