Wannamacher report - one word: Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought a big advantage of going to a gun show was being able to handle guns! They are all sitting on tables, and they're there to handle. If the vendor doesn't want them handled, they are behind those glass cases.

Kind of like the car show at the fair! All the cars are unlocked, and you get to go around to all the cars without the hassle of going to a car lot, and messing with the car salesman.

If she didn't want it touched, it shouldn't be on the table. If I was a vendor at the gun show, I would only put guns I didn't mind being handled on the tables, and I would welcome people to handle them, as long as they were being safe.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you realize there was no TP... just when you needed it? :D

I usually wrap the TP around my hand three or four rotations and make a bale 'o cotton out of it for each wipe. No "one square only", Sheryl Crow style cleaning for this red blooded American boy. It serves to protect my tender flesh from the caustic remains of the gunshow concession stand swill.

Normally I check to ensure there is enough TP available to form my detoxification swipes and also to wrap the toilet seat like an Egyptian mummy prior to placing my virgin derriere anywhere near it.

I barely had enough and had to go into paper conservation mode as the event progressed which did not please me nor allow my bowels the proper relaxation required for total and complete ejection.

Needless to say, I had wait until I got back home to empty the remaining frito-chili-pie that had been steeping in my innards. The effect of the TP operator not having done his duty at keeping the rolls in the head full was that my family sufferred incomprehensible torture as the house filled with the noxious fumes of undigested fair food.

:boxing3:

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually wrap the TP around my hand three or four rotations and make a bale 'o cotton out of it for each wipe. No "one square only", Sheryl Crow style cleaning for this red blooded American boy. It serves to protect my tender flesh from the caustic remains of the gunshow concession stand swill.

Normally I check to ensure there is enough TP available to form my detoxification swipes and also to wrap the toilet seat like an Egyptian mummy prior to placing my virgin derriere anywhere near it.

I barely had enough and had to go into paper conservation mode as the event progressed which did not please me nor allow my bowels the proper relaxation required for total and complete ejection.

Needless to say, I had wait until I got back home to empty the remaining frito-chili-pie that had been steeping in my innards. The effect of the TP operator not having done his duty at keeping the rolls in the head full was that my family sufferred incomprehensible torture as the house filled with the noxious fumes of undigested fair food.

:pms2:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And the Oscar goes to....

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just want you to know that this is now my signature line! I hope your happy and laugh as much as I will everytime I post something and see this.. :thanku:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I made a number of trips to the restroom and every time there was a line for the stalls. Fortunately I didn't require a stall but the thought of standing in line to use a stall that had just been used by someone else was very gross to me.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom