Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found my truck and I bet Swampratt could build it. Anyone have an old pickup and or a old Chevy to donate to the cause? 🤣 🤣 🤣

To make it even better, wive said she would never drive something like this so it is safe. :P

Bel Kota.jpg

j.supafly

Marksman
Reaction score
@RickN I'm mainly a lurker here, so forgive me for not knowing - what year is the RAV and what's wrong with it? I've been nursing a 1997 along for many years and wonder if I can help?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To make it even better, wive said she would never drive something like this so it is safe
My wife would drive whatever I gave her the keys to.
Or walk.
One day she left the house in the 1982 Mustang and 1.5 minutes later pulled into the drive way and jumped out of that car and said NOPE !!! I am driving the Delta 88.

I said why what is wrong with the Mustang?
She said: A mouse ran across my foot.

That's fair.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all a big Thank You to @Sig365CCW for giving us a ride to the yard that towed the old car. I can not thank you folks enough for all that you have done for the wife and I. I tell everyone that you are the best bunch of people on the web and I mean it. Thank you again.

Anyway, the old Rav4 is totaled they said. Saying it would around $5000 to fix it and it is around a $3000 car. So now the hunt begins for real. If you hear of something decent, cheap. Please let me know. Has to have working AC because some of the meds we are on require to keep cool. Prefer something with good gas mileage and that is easy for old folks to get in and out of. Not all that picky on brand as long as it does not have the Go-cart transmission. (even the mechanic we talked to today called it that)
I'm only going to say this once. I don't know the guy but I was going to meet him to get my truck fixed, then life got in the way.

PM @Nubetube67 He might be able to help.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN I'm mainly a lurker here, so forgive me for not knowing - what year is the RAV and what's wrong with it? I've been nursing a 1997 along for many years and wonder if I can help?
It was a 97 and the wife ran it into a rock & concrete support beam at our dentist. Santa Fe Dental for anyone needing a good dentist. Whole front passenger side will need replaced along with the hood, air bags, headlight, radiator, etc. Frame may be bent a little too from the looks of it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife would drive whatever I gave her the keys to.
Or walk.
One day she left the house in the 1982 Mustang and 1.5 minutes later pulled into the drive way and jumped out of that car and said NOPE !!! I am driving the Delta 88.

I said why what is wrong with the Mustang?
She said: A mouse ran across my foot.

That's fair.

You got a good one!

My wife wanted a New Jeep in 1980, soft top as well. Couldn’t be talked out of soft top. First winter driving to work with a big thick quilt. After that first winter she gave it to me. Let her have a 68 Firebird Sprint. She loved the heat! LOL! My wife would drive anything as well, and could!

Latest posts

Top Bottom