Western belts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres a member here (or was) who made me a darn nice belt and its holing up well. double layered to accommodate carry. He also made me a couple nice holsters.
His name I cant remember but also havent seen him on in a few years. I'll try to find his contact.
Screenshot_20200225-164552.png

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theres a member here (or was) who made me a darn nice belt and its holing up well. double layered to accommodate carry. He also made me a couple nice holsters.
His name I cant remember but also havent seen him on in a few years. I'll try to find his contact.
View attachment 522210
I found his contact in my phone and sent him a text...we'll see if he responds.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing about western belts, I had a girlfriend years ago that could do some beautiful leather work, well she made me a belt, it was a surprise, it had my name tooled into the back. Then one day a guy comes up from behind me and he says,"you know why they put your name on the back don't ya," I said no, " it's so when you pull your head out of your azz, you'll know who you are." And I said,"that might come in handy at times."

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing about western belts, I had a girlfriend years ago that could do some beautiful leather work, well she made me a belt, it was a surprise, it had my name tooled into the back. Then one day a guy comes up from behind me and he says,"you know why they put your name on the back don't ya," I said no, " it's so when you pull your head out of your azz, you'll know who you are." And I said,"that might come in handy at times."
Every day I bet

Latest posts

Top Bottom