What’s a good .22lr handgun option for plinking/ the occasional vermin removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rugerscout80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For accuracy these are probably my favorite target pistols. I also have about 7 other different .22 pistols. My son and I both shoot an SR22 pistol as well and enjoy them.

Attachments

• 20210702_132414.jpg
    20210702_132414.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark IVs are like Legos AKA ARs. Uppers are registered but "take offs" are plentiful. Want a Different configuration? Relatively inexpensive. Lowers aren't FFL items. You can have them shipped to your house. Standard bull barrel uppers are $20 with a serial numbered "case". I bought a Tactical "Upper" for $150 with a serial numbered "case".

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ruger Wrangler, Single Six, Mk, SP101 will git r done and not let you down.
S&W, Colt, Taurus revolver
Browning Buckmark or 1911-22
Colt Woodsman, ACE
H&R

Any will get the job done. Get what you LIKE.

The only 2 I don't recommend are:
Glock, unless you shoot Glocks
Heritage, price point is good, but the 5
I have bought made buckshot look like precision shooting. Sold them quickly.
while i'm sure a buckmark is better, and 22/45's are basically a target pistol, i have....6? different configurations of rough rider, i know a guy with at least 2...so i know i've shot almost 10 of them.

i had no problem hitting empty 12 gauge shells at 20 yards. that's good enough for me lol. i guess some of ya'll need to bullseye every time, or maybe yer eyes just ain't so hot, hell one of my barkeeps doesn't even have a front sight and i swear to god if you shoot it a bit it DOES shoot in the same spot and you find it pretty quick.

....are ya'll shooting .22 pistols at like...50 yards? all the time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom