What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should be worried by your threats now that I think about it... If you throw hands like you throw bulls**t I could be in trouble. But I doubt it...

I can't tell you the number of people who threatened to kick my a** on the street. Of course, it was always after they were handcuffed and put in the car. But boy that was some scary talk. I reminded them those cuffs were gonna come off at the jail.
Go get an education and learn to read what my post are actually saying instead of dissecting them and picking which piece suits your narrative, you're nothing more than a parrot lol

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again you're too ignorant to face facts that your precious LE community is justified in wrongful actions, and you can go **** yourself with your statement about me disrespecting the military. That statement will get you stomped out jackass.

So you're saying LE is justified in wrongful actions. (Just reading what your post is actually saying like you suggested) Because I've said over and over (believe me...you ain't the first cop hater here) on this forum that cops who break the law should be punished. I have no problem with that.

Go get an education and learn to read what my post are actually saying instead of dissecting them and picking which piece suits your narrative, you're nothing more than a parrot lol

And, yes. You statement shows a tremendous amount of disrespect towards the military in my opinion. And now you're threatening violence against me for stating my opinion. Isn't that EXACTLY the sort of behavior you're bi**hing about cops displaying? Like I said... Ironic.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have all the education I need, Cali boy... I seriously doubt you're gonna teach me anything.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
When he wants to accuse me of disrespecting the military because he's too ignorant to read what I said? If you can't read the post for what it is then you can join him too lmao
So you wrote this 👇 then you say 👆 I can join him? so you threatend him and now me. Delightful
Once again you're too ignorant to face facts that your precious LE community is justified in wrongful actions, and you can go **** yourself with your statement about me disrespecting the military. That statement will get you stomped out jackass.
I'm your hucklebearer

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying LE is justified in wrongful actions. Because I've said over and over (believe me...you ain't the first cop hater here) on this forum that cops who break the law should be punished. I have no problem with that.

And, yes. You statement shows a tremendous amount of disrespect towards the military in my opinion. And now you're threatening violence against me for stating my opinion. Isn't that EXACTLY the sort of behavior you're bi**hing about cops displaying? Like I said... Ironic.
He's all talk, he's just another sniveling little coward hiding in his house pounding away at the keyboard trying to prove to anyone, but mostly himself, that he is relevant, and that he is a force to be reconned with. I doubt he's even in IT. He probably considers that his time spent trolling the internet makes him some IT guy.

Regarding the military he did show great disrespect for it and especially to the women who served and are still serving. I'm still waiting for him to take that attitude face to face with one of those ladies. I don't often watch pay per view fights, but I'd put down a bundle to watch IT get his ass handed to him and then rolled out on a stretcher afterwards all from a lady who is a "liability" to the military.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's not often we get people in here that just blatantly threaten to stomp folks. Most people know to keep it on the downlow with some kind of topcover, so this is good. Either way, his time is limited I think.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me: Responds to IT boy's lengthy post, point by point.

"Educated" IT boy: Go get an education and learn to read what my post are actually saying instead of dissecting them and picking which piece suits your narrative, you're nothing more than a parrot lol

Have I mentioned there's a lot of irony in his posts?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's all talk, he's just another sniveling little coward hiding in his house pounding away at the keyboard trying to prove to anyone, but mostly himself, that he is relevant, and that he is a force to be reconned with. I doubt he's even in IT. He probably considers that his time spent trolling the internet makes him some IT guy.

Regarding the military he did show great disrespect for it and especially to the women who served and are still serving. I'm still waiting for him to take that attitude face to face with one of those ladies. I don't often watch pay per view fights, but I'd put down a bundle to watch IT get his ass handed to him and then rolled out on a stretcher afterwards all from a lady who is a "liability" to the military.

I was on a SWAT team with a couple of ladies that handled themselves quite admirably on the street. And our selection process wasn't neutered based on gender. If you passed the selection process and proved yourself you were on the team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom