What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are OK with a cop accusing you of being a thief, that was the reason for the stop, no crime was committed, no traffic infraction, just a cop looking at you thinking yup hes a thief better stop him.
I must have missed something in the translation. Where did the cop accuse him of being a thief?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YouTube videos show plenty of cops caught on video (and later found guilty of) committing crimes like assault, perjury, illegal detention, civil rights violations, planting evidence, etc. Plenty were fired and imprisoned because of citizen video & body cams. Imagine the crimes they got away with over the years before body cams & cell phones.
Its these bad apples that give the good cops a bad name.
Hell, YouTube shows cops arresting cops lol. Those are my guilty pleasure. You know the arresting officer has gotta feel good about it too 😂😂😂

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must have missed something in the translation. Where did the cop accuse him of being a thief?
Thanks @Snattlerake I was going to make that same point however I kind of have this personal rule that I don’t engage people that answer my questions with questions. Always thought that was kind of rude.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This part

I smiled, handed them over and after he looked at them he explained there had been a lot of auto thefts in the area and wanted to make sure I wasn’t a thief.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @Snattlerake I was going to make that same point however I kind of have this personal rule that I don’t engage people that answer my questions with questions. Always thought that was kind of rude.

Asking a question is not rude, asking a question is engaging in conversation.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the economy is booming. Biden is fit for office. Eric Swallwell isn’t into Chinese spies. And climate change is real.

There, I said something we can all agree on so there is unity in this thread. You’re welcome

Oh, come on, man... The economy isn't booming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom