Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
So, anything in particular that they might have helped you with at Bartertownok? Aren't the folks here helpful and friendly as well?

Yes they did. The members that are at Bartertownok actually guided me to some one that was willing to work with my daughter to get her comfortable to shoot and pursue her conceal carry. They were members of the one site that was shut down, and that was were the helped us. Then they moved to Bartertownok.

Do you have an agenda with the inclining statement about friendly people here versus there? I have found this site to have good people as well, some are out in left field on the thoughts and standpoint on the issue of killing animals such as Giraffe's for sport.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm just guessing, but I bet most men act that way and say those things because they find you attractive and are trying to make small talk. Why the big gun and caliber stuff in the first place? Probably trying to show their plumage like a peacock. Rarely does it have anything to do with the size of their genitals, but more an interest in introducing said genitals to someone new.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, I'm just guessing, but I bet most men act that way and say those things because they find you attractive and are trying to make small talk. Why the big gun and caliber stuff in the first place? Probably trying to show their plumage like a peacock. Rarely does it have anything to do with the size of their genitals, but more an interest in introducing said genitals to someone new.

Yes. Exactly! More often they would be successful just being themselves and honest. I am to assume your a male, you have it figured out. Their introducing their genitals would happen more often, if they would slow down and get an understanding as you have.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they did. The members that are at Bartertownok actually guided me to some one that was willing to work with my daughter to get her comfortable to shoot and pursue her conceal carry. They were members of the one site that was shut down, and that was were the helped us. Then they moved to Bartertownok.

Do you have an agenda with the inclining statement about friendly people here versus there? I have found this site to have good people as well, some are out in left field on the thoughts and standpoint on the issue of killing animals such as Giraffe's for sport.

I am offended by that last statement. I shot and killed a giraffe with my handgun this past weekend. It was regrettably not a clean kill, I had to rush over and strangle it to finish it off, but all the kids in that area will benefit from it, they'll have full bellies for weeks.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. Exactly! More often they would be successful just being themselves and honest. I am to assume your a male, you have it figured out. Their introducing their genitals would happen more often, if they would slow down and get an understanding as you have.

Hmm, science says no. Confidence and authority win out. You, my dear, are a statistical anomaly. You may not like it, but it's how the world works.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
I am offended by that last statement. I shot and killed a giraffe with my handgun this past weekend. It was regrettably not a clean kill, I had to rush over and strangle it to finish it off, but all the kids in that area will benefit from it, they'll have full bellies for weeks.

Killing such an animal for food in the natural environment by the native people is nature. But when a "man" as you from a different Continent goes to pay money for the privilege, well it is nothing but trying to compensate for your little appendage and to gain stature from your fellow inferior complex laden peers.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Hmm, science says no. Confidence and authority win out. You, my dear, are a statistical anomaly. You may not like it, but it's how the world works.

True on the statistical anomaly, it comes from a stern red headed momma that was half Cajun and Irish. I will see wrongs and speak of them.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I've misplaced my my Smith and Williams 800 magnum revolver matic. Its sporting a 14" Heavy lug super thug ported barrel. It has red/green/blue dot TACTICAL laser electronic first focal plane variable iron sights. It's loaded with nuc-ular tipped, poison dipped, laser guided armor piercing man-killers. 11 of 'em in a high capacity clip-a-zine. I'm headed to the range and it must have fallen out of my inside-out, waistband drop-shoulder appendix thigh rig holster. I need it to teach some little ladies how to shoot the RIGHT way.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We established in a previous thread that my poor attitude stems from dissatisfaction with the size of my penis, years of rejection from females, and unresolved Oedipal issues.

What causes your particular form of gendered bitterness, Fish On? Negative comments from tactless male suitors? About what in particular? Long labia? Wonky breasts? Vaginal dryness? Increased grooming budget as you wage a losing battle with a slight-but-ohso-noticable-in-the-right-light mustache? General inability to cope with your changing value in the sexual marketplace as you age causing your self-esteem to deflate faster than my itty bitty smelly chorizo after I prematurely climax?

We may have more in common than we thought. Let's build on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom