Why do big guns and egos go hand in hand with men?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do men have the need for big guns? Is it like the Corvette thing? My daughter and I were shooting today and three different men walked up to help "us ladies" I guess. First things out their mouths were some form of why do we have little 9mm pistols? They sounded like the majority of the male members on here. Big egos and little parts.
Guilty.
Actually not.
Pretty much anything makes a bang gets my blood pumping.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a giraffe 17 times with a 9mm once. It was a terrible scene. I finished it off with my pocket knife, but admittedly I touched myself afterwards because I was so excited by it all. After all, I'm but a man.

Liberal pansies at the zoo won't let me in anymore, even with wicked hardcast loads in my Redhawk.

You win. Mods please lock the thread......

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What?????? DAVE-500 FLASH.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked my Profile, did I miss a blank to fill in "parts size"?

"Fish On", as in hook, line and sinker I presume. I'm surprised moderators allow such an obvious troll, unless of course it is one of the moderators just trying to stir things up...

If we dump em, some of the inmates in general population get mad.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we dump em, some of the inmates in general population get mad.
In this case, probably not so much. I even defended her once, when people called her a troll. I'd read some stuff she'd posted on another forum which led me to believe that she would be a good addition to this forum. I misjudged her. The ignore function does have a purpose.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno....

....can a 'vette handle one of these?

By the way, that's a Ford F450 and the trailer loaded weighs 18,500 lbs.

Crud! I think I just went to the 'dark side' and referred to a big truck.

Do you suppose this thread could become epic?

Our differences aside, that's a nice set up. May I ask why you went with a truck & trailer instead of a motor-home? My wife and I have been talking about when we get a bit older maybe selling our lake place and buying a motor-home or truck & trailer and doing some traveling. My father had a travel trailer and it seemed like we spent half the time hooking and unhooking the damn thing and then setting up the trailer for use. But, of course, you have the truck for other use when your at your destination. Could always tow a small car behind a motor-home. Hard to decide which is the better option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom