Will you ever vote Republican Again or At All?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My decision will be based on the individual. However, it’d be tough for someone who claims the democrat party to get my vote. Really I’m not a fan of parties and don’t much care for the fact that we pretty much only have 2 large parties. I’m really thinking politics ain’t for me and considering never paying attention to it or voting again. Just let those that wanna deal with it handle who is my elected officials. Ofcourse I’d have to stay quiet and not complain. I’m 36yo. Registered to vote for the first time at 31yo when I started really paying attention to politics. It’s done nothing to enrich my life so far but it’s definitely pissed me off plenty. I registered as a Republican just so I could vote in the primary. Really I didn’t wanna have a “label” but I did it. I’ve regretted it ever since. Thinkin maybe I need to change it to independent but I may just burn the Daggum card and never look back. Lol

this is kinda how I feel. I’m a veteran and understand first hand that friends and others have died in order to get me the right to vote.....or choose not to vote.

In my opinion, all politicians are cut from the same cloth. That goes from Trump down to Obama and everyone in between. At the end of the day, they just follow the lead dog and do as told. I try to stay in my “bubble” but it’s hard to ignore politics all together unfortunately.

Bchance

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you care about having a say in your own beliefs and way of life in America, you vote. Simple as that.

No one wins every time. There will always be ups and downs but by not voting, you ensure that you’re okay with whichever way things go.
As it pertains to this forum, that could mean being okay with letting go of the 2A.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
of course. Like with most deeply red states, the elections here are often settled in the republican primary (though in MS we can vote in either, regardless of party affiliation, though mine is still republican). And chances are that most candidates that break with the GOP will still run on the R ticket since third party ballot access is rigged to be difficult.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm registered Independent. I vote for the candidate I believe has the best chance of beating the democrat.
I like to call that strategic voting.
I seldom vote FOR anyone anymore, it's always voting against the dem party for me. This results in voting for the lesser of two evils most of the time.

2A is my main issue, I'll never trust a dem to support that, so I usually end up voting for the republican, even if they're wishy washy on the 2A.

I voted for Ross Pero back in the day; I don't have a problem voting outside the two parties if there's a strong third party candidate I like, but it never seems to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom