Would your life depend on it? Mine damn sure would, What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree with your post in a practical sense but in a literal sense I guess I agree.

Take the previous posters 30-.378 WBY for example. If there was some idiot coming through my front door and it was the only gun I had loaded and nearby then yes I would use it. However, I have guns that I dont keep loaded, my hunting rifle and .22 for examples.

I'd be reaching for my .45.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Original and through out time purpose of guns its to deliver a projectile at a target with accuracy and percition. if there is a gun that you have aquired that is worth so much that you will not shoot it then you can not consiter it a gun but a colectors item. with that said i think if GOD or Patton signed a gun its ment to be shot. eather one of those signatures make the gun hit anything to begin with.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Original and through out time purpose of guns its to deliver a projectile at a target with accuracy and percition. if there is a gun that you have aquired that is worth so much that you will not shoot it then you can not consiter it a gun but a colectors item. with that said i think if GOD or Patton signed a gun its ment to be shot. eather one of those signatures make the gun hit anything to begin with.

Thats a load of crap. It does not need to be shot to be a gun. As long as it has the capability of doing so, it is a gun.

And to the OP,... I think it has to be one of the most tarded ideas to think I am going to be going gun to gun to gun... while you are switching guns... Ill simply swap a mag and still be putting more lead down range in less time than you...

:finger::tounge::finger:

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a load of crap. It does not need to be shot to be a gun. As long as it has the capability of doing so, it is a gun.

And to the OP,... I think it has to be one of the most tarded ideas to think I am going to be going gun to gun to gun... while you are switching guns... Ill simply swap a mag and still be putting more lead down range in less time than you...

:finger::tounge::finger:

First my point is that if its is so valueable that its a collectors item you will not be shooting it and youll have it locked up so it cant be touched or damaged thuse useless as a gun. Second personaly i dont keep more than four or five mags loaded. and the gun that i keep to use in self defense has only a sigle change with it. most people carry a gun like this. i dont keep a dozen mags around for incase of emergancy. thats why i have a ar 15 and a m1 grand. The whole statement was based on what if i need it to shoot.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First my point is that if its is so valueable that its a collectors item you will not be shooting it and youll have it locked up so it cant be touched or damaged thuse useless as a gun. Second personaly i dont keep more than four or five mags loaded. and the gun that i keep to use in self defense has only a sigle change with it. most people carry a gun like this. i dont keep a dozen mags around for incase of emergancy. thats why i have a ar 15 and a m1 grand. The whole statement was based on what if i need it to shoot.

How is it useless as a gun... it still has the capacity to fire...

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Safe queens aren't for me. If somethings so valuable that it would lose value if I used it, I'd get rid of it and get something I could use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom