WTF? really spleen sandwhich...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my great grandpa would eat pig brains and eggs. And squirell brains. The one time i ever grossed my grandpa out was when after my FFA dinner in highschool i told him i ate calf fries. They taste kinda like beefy popcorn chicken.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like calf fries. But I won't eat liver or spleen. My uncle would eat calf brains and eggs, no thanks!

I can't watch Andrew Zimmerman anymore either. yuck!!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#2. Purely psychological....anything of the testicular type. No lamb fries or calf fries and yes I know Cattlemans probably has the best there is, but thats one item I won't or can't order!!

www.eatmedaily.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2009_07_fries.jpg

Lamb Fries....HELL NO!!!!!

I think Pete's Place does better than Cattleman's here. Damn good lamb fries.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never could build up the nerve to eat blood sausage..or as my Cajun buddies in Louisana call it..Boudin Noir.
[Broken External Image]

Mmmm,Mmmm..good ol' blood sausage.. fresh made!!! Fill that intestine with blood and I think boil it? Don't know, cause I can't do it!!
www.wineterroirs.com_images_2007_05_18_boudin_premier_remplissage.jpg

I can eat a lot of "unique" food items and like a challange!!! But there are two things even Cohiba won't or can't eat!!!

#1. Blood Sausage...can't stand the smell, setting on a plate in front of me, or watching anyone else eat it. It is in a solid form...just can't do it.

#2. Purely psychological....anything of the testicular type. No lamb fries or calf fries and yes I know Cattlemans probably has the best there is, but thats one item I won't or can't order!!

www.eatmedaily.com_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2009_07_fries.jpg

Lamb Fries....HELL NO!!!!!

Now, brain tacos!!! Muy Sabroso...Mmmmm,Mmmmmm, Good/Muy Bien!!!
www_kcrw_com_etc_programs_gf_gf091017the_green_fairy_port_brain_tacos_jpg_image_preview_.jpg

wenceslaoalmazan.com_tshirt_red_sesos.jpg

Cohiba

I love some blood pudding. Yum!

I've been curious about the cow tongue tacos just south of the border.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Danny Tanner.. I love tounge tacos!! Lingua/tounge...go to the SouthWest side of Okc and find a real Mexican food restaurant..order lingua or buche tacos...even cabritto/goat...Mmmmm,mmmm.

Any where on SW 29th from Robinson to Portland....Luncha!!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom