2015 Spring Turkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't beat that!!!! Congrats to the Brian89 family! Is that not the biggest rush/relief to see a bird down after your kids's shot???? :)
What gun was he using?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool video Brian! He was excited :D Watching the gun barrel move around before the shot had me thinking it was going to be iffy, but he did a great job when it counted.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Watch the video closely at the shot, you can see the wad fly up in the air after it hits the turkeys head.. it was only an 11 yard shot.. thanks for the comments, he's still on cloud 9.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that video gave me chicken skin, congrats to your boy and to you for gettin him started young. That was awesome. I bet that boy will be hooked for life.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brian,

Was he big enough to hold the gun himself or were you helping him hold it? Just curious. My 8 year old daughter wants to go very bad, but I am a firm believer not until you can handle your own firearm. Her older sister is 11 and going for the first time this year.

Not judging you here or trying to start an argument in anyway! I have zero problems with how other people take their kids hunting. I am just honestly curious if he was able to hold that youth 870 and fire it on his own or if he needed some help?

Latest posts

Top Bottom