$5 Debit Card fees????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How many of you really think that BOA is the only bank that is going to do this? They are just the first. This is what happens when the gooberment trys to protect us from ourselves. They will protect us from the evil bankers, but who is going to protect us from them? Just think, some dum bass out there was cheering when the gooberment protected us.

Agreed. Seems people think its just BOA and how they suck. Other banks are now salivating and thanking BOA. As they will soon follow suit.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started just using my credit card and paying it off every month - paid no interest or fees. after about 6 months of that, the bank lowered my credit limit to 300 bucks and raised my interest rate to 19%

find another bank. I've been paying my CC balances down to ZERO every month since I got my 1st credit card back in 1981 and never had one canceled on me. Since they are paid down to zero every month it doesn't matter what the interest rate is. OH! and never ever get a CC that charges an annual fee.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We use a bank south of the red river. It pays interest on my checking account balance monthly, refunds all ATM fees even if I use other bank ATMs, has free checking, etc..

I know alot of folks in Ok get butthurt about it, but there are many things in Texas that are much better than we have here. The bank is one of them.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use a bank south of the red river. It pays interest on my checking account balance monthly, refunds all ATM fees even if I use other bank ATMs, has free checking, etc..

I know alot of folks in Ok get butthurt about it, but there are many things in Texas that are much better than we have here. The bank is one of them.
Beer and the roads are two more.lol

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had not heard of this new fee. I hope that I am notified before it starts happening. I have accounts with 4 banks. I use BOA because they have cheap online trades for their brokerage accounts, they are national which comes in handy when travelling and I can easily transfer money to them online from my other bank accounts. I agree with everyone else that their service sucks. I only use my ATM for making after hours deposits so I will cancel when the fee hits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom