A serious question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God I wish we would get serious about solar power sats if were going to be stuck with green. We have the technology now with starship, the Brits are even planning on spending billions doing it for their country, why can't we?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never heard a greenie mention nuclear. Nuclear would be great. We have not built one in 60 years in the USA.

They have wind and solar fantasies.

Sweden just opened a beautiful new nuclear power plant, clean cheap abundant power.
OHHHH, this taboo.......:nono1:. the green deal nuts don't want nothing to do with Nuclear.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who’s going to volunteer their backyard for the next nuke plant? You all seem distrust the corporate-government syndicate so much, I’m surprised you have faith that they could safely run a reactor.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who’s going to volunteer their backyard for the next nuke plant? You all seem distrust the corporate-government syndicate so much, I’m surprised you have faith that they could safely run a reactor.
3 mile Island was a while back. They seem pretty well maintained, in US, anyways.

Chernobyl and Fukuyama were mismanaged.

I lived near the South Texas plant for 25 years. Fished within 2 miles of the plant. Know several that worked there.

The idiot greenies are the main ones protesting. 25 years of operation and they still picket periodically. Mainly for sNews puppets to vid a sound bite.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all this electric crap of the future.
Electric
Cars
Trucks
Buses
Mowers
Planes
Etc.
The moron lefties don't want new
Gas or coal power plants
Nuclear plants
Just exactly how are they going to power all this stuff or is Covid 2030 going to take care of the problem ?
Fairy Dust! And I ant talking about Homosexuals,, calling them fairies wouldn't be politically correct, would it?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like electric vehicles are going to be the furture, I have to admit when I watched a Yolutube Video of a Tesla, betting a Dodge Hell Cat, TWICE in a row, in a drag race, I was impressed! Over the road tractors powered by Battries are in the devolope stages right now, as well as self driving big rigs. I hope part of the planning is, how to generate all this extra electricity? How much more electricity wil that take, TWO/THREE TIMES the demand we have now? I seem to remember WIDE SPREAD power shortages, ether last, or the winter before last, in Texas, and other places! The way I remember this, the blame was unusually cold weather, likely caused by GLOBAL WARMING, and the natutral gas supply used to generate power had problems with FROZEN VALVES? How can it be more efficiant to burn NG to generate electricity, than heat homes, and water in the homes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom