Academy AND Dick's in store and web - pulled AR rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the Academy in Edmond and the AR area is empty and a lot of the ammo shelves are empty, but I bought the last two cheap boxes of .45 acp. Many people are buying guns and multiple boxes of ammo, and one older couple I talked to just bought a 9m/m and didn't know anything about it or what ammo to buy. I showed them the cheap Monarch ammo and they picked up 7 boxes.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the Academy in Edmond and the AR area is empty and a lot of the ammo shelves are empty, but I bought the last two cheap boxes of .45 acp. Many people are buying guns and multiple boxes of ammo, and one older couple I talked to just bought a 9m/m and didn't know anything about it or what ammo to buy. I showed them the cheap Monarch ammo and they picked up 7 boxes.

God, that's scary.... did you offer to take them out and teach them to shoot, basic safety, anything? Damn...

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just bought a bushmaster upper at academy last night. called and found out they had 1 556 . i needed 1 to go with a lower i just built gun counter was slammed. glad i picked it up last night

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just at Academy off 81st St in Tulsa and they still are selling AR's but looks like they are running low on most defensive firearms, they also had several PMags left.
There was a long line at the counter waiting.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also heard that some walmarts in the NE are not going to sale them anymore. Don't know if its true or not. I read that the company that owns bushmaster is selling now!! I just cannot believe what is happening right now. I just have a very bad feeling that we are going to have all our rights taken away. There will be people rolling over right and left to make people happy. I say screw everyone. Just because they don't like guns doesn't mean that over 50 million other Americans don't. Why isn't there mass protests of all the so called gun enthusiasts about protecting our rights?

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they say out of "respect" but i call BS, i say they just dont want people to boycott their stores and lose money. everyone is so PC these days, and dont get me wrong, id be the first one to put a WBC member in their place for disrespecting funeral services in Newtown, i just really dont like when stores and companies do things like this and try to pass it off as if its in the best interest for US not them.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also heard that some walmarts in the NE are not going to sale them anymore. Don't know if its true or not. I read that the company that owns bushmaster is selling now!! I just cannot believe what is happening right now. I just have a very bad feeling that we are going to have all our rights taken away. There will be people rolling over right and left to make people happy. I say screw everyone. Just because they don't like guns doesn't mean that over 50 million other Americans don't. Why isn't there mass protests of all the so called gun enthusiasts about protecting our rights?

You want all the gun owners to gather in one place...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom