Andy Richter, and the extinction of high-cap mags.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read Alexander's tweet. Read the comments on CNN. Read what your "fellow" Americans are saying. I have.

We aren't united, and less and less so as time goes on; there is less and less common ground, from politics to religion, and everything in between. Let like-minded people associate together without the threat of others ruining it with their unbending beliefs. That goes for both and all sides. Balkanize this place already.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. Moment of frustration, after reading more comments on CNN. I still say the divide is too great these days, and getting wider. Compromise on many topics is right at impossible, with the alternative being one group or another is either going to get shafted, or feel slighted.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still say the divide is too great these days, and getting wider. Compromise on many topics is right at impossible, with the alternative being one group or another is either going to get shafted, or feel slighted.

Especially given that 'compromise' is something the citizens of the US have always had a hard time with, and is a hallmark of stubbornness. Our legacy of 'compromise' is that is was one of the catalysts for the Civil War. It's all to easy to rail against a faceless national government, but at some point we must acknowledge our government is composed of citizens like us. Who do we really disagree with?

I am with you, and think the gap is getting wider. However sobering your comment is, it smacks of historical precedent.

I don't think we can convince anyone that we are entitled to high-capacity magazines, if the majority of people don't share the same worldview. Buying them up and hoarding them is Bolshevist Opera, and those who think they are ahead of the curve are incorrect.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell is a Bolshevist Opera??

Gosh I wish you guys would speak plain english.

Reminds me of the kids on the playground trying to show everyone how tough they are, except in this forums' case, you all try to out do each other with dems big ole' .95 cent words.

(understandable) English for Heavens sake.. ENGLISH!!

LMAO... carry on...

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell is a Bolshevist Opera??

Gosh I wish you guys would speak plain english.

Reminds me of the kids on the playground trying to show everyone how tough they are, except in this forums' case, you all try to out do each other with dems big ole' .95 cent words.

(understandable) English for Heavens sake.. ENGLISH!!

LMAO... carry on...

I'm trying to find the exact reference... I think Edwin Hoyt's "The GIs War" coined it...

is a nod to the sense of impending doom the Bolshevist's bound into domestic/economic policy to keep everyone looking at the immediate issues at hand, not the 'macro view' of how shortsighted the policies were. Stuff like "chicken feed is available this week, get it now before it's gone", but not "failed planning forgot to allocate enough loose grain to feed the nation's chickens".

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is that he says we shouldn't have access to the same equipment our military has. I'd like to see a show of hands of how many people have seen images of soldiers in the sand toting 100 rnd drums on their M4's???

These are commercially available only items. Our military doesn't even use them for the same reason the Aurora shooter had issues in a climate controlled environment, THEY ARE JAM-O-MATICS!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is that he says we shouldn't have access to the same equipment our military has. I'd like to see a show of hands of how many people have seen images of soldiers in the sand toting 100 rnd drums on their M4's???

These are commercially available only items. Our military doesn't even use them for the same reason the Aurora shooter had issues in a climate controlled environment, THEY ARE JAM-O-MATICS!

Agreed. 100 rd belts on an M-249 are much more reliable! :)

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are he and Alexander twins? They seem to be exact copies of each other. Fat, short, stupid, leftist tards with not a single rational thought between their ears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom