Anyone see Obama whine about losing gun control vote? :loser:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said before, of those 90%, it's safe to say that most of them don't know what all the laws are on the books at the current time that restrict gun ownership.

I do know that it's an accepted fact that the majority of people polled were against Obamacare, but it was pushed through.

Unions and AARP worship the Democratic Party, and by and large they're just about money, not the Bill of Rights.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_Ub9arKF.jpg

That big ol' boy behind the dicktater is 1000% armed to the teeth.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I belly laughed watching his whiney little arse!

Downside: In 2014, this will get advertised as the GoP and Tea Party are against Background Checks. There will be no discussion of the details that were part of the legislation that made Senators decline to vote for it on behalf of their constituents.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I certainly hope that everyone realizes that though these bills are bleeding, and dying....they are not yet "dead". The fact that Reid changed his vote to a "no" at the last minute will allow him to to use parlimentary procedure and bring it up for another vote again. If something else tragic happens soon, I think we all know what the vote would be then.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here my friend Here...That's what they are talking about by the internet gun sales....To outlaw a FTF between members on OSA.Or at least make it if I want to sell you my 1911 right here in the classifieds we would have to do a FFL 4473 type check to make it legal.

...The mere fact that Mr. Roman-Martinez
(a felon) was seeking to buy and sell guns on Armslist underscores why extending background checks to the growing world of online sales has become a centerpiece of new gun legislation being taken up in the Senate this week. With no requirements for background checks on most private transactions, a Times examination found, Armslist and similar sites function as unregulated bazaars, where the essential anonymity of the Internet allows unlicensed sellers to advertise scores of weapons and people legally barred from gun ownership to buy them....

-excerpt from NY Times article

Oh ok thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom