Anyone Shot at Sergeant Everetts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acuraboy09

New to the site!
Reaction score
I went there today (1/22/2011) and the gentleman who helped me was very nice. They have a board behind the counter on a wall with all their pricing options. I looked up and saw that for $8 you can walk into the range, but for $30 (includes that days range fee, so $25 + $5 basically) you can get into the range for $5 every time for a year. So i went fot the 2nd option and went in. It looked to me like most of the lanes were operable. I didnt see any that were not. And unlike H&H, I got to choose which lane I wanted to shoot in. Last time I went to H&H they stuck me inbetween 2 guys shooting very high powered (loud) rifles. =) It was nice to only hear other pistols, low powered rifles, and shotguns going off. Also, I really liked how I had my own set of shelves to put my gear on. It seems like at other ranges, you are forced to share countertops with people around you. This is the range I will be going to from now on, especially since it is so close to my house. They have only been open about a year and a half, so Im sure they will keep improving their facilities.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pleased with them. Looking forward to seeing the new hangers they supposedly have as opposed to the stupid gator clips that always ended up turning the target sideways. It was very frustrating before to have to wiggle the rope or pull it in then slooowwly put it back out there to avoid the target turning sideways.

Other than that issue it was somewhat dark but the staff was friendly as I'm sure they were happy for the business, and the range itself fairly accomodating. Plenty of space in each lane and shelving below for ammo, gun cases, etc... Overall a pleasant place.

Silveravnt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go there about once a month. I can get there in 5 minutes from my office so I can shoot on my lunch. The guys are friendly if not always knowledgeable. When I'm there There is usually not more than 4 other shooters so I have many lane choices.

It is a little odd that there is no range officer watching folks. So keep an eye on those around you.

glockman24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went there recently and guy offered my 25 percent off range and target cause i didnt have membership and he knows i go there often. and also adjust my heine sight for me!

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pleased with them. Looking forward to seeing the new hangers they supposedly have as opposed to the stupid gator clips that always ended up turning the target sideways. It was very frustrating before to have to wiggle the rope or pull it in then slooowwly put it back out there to avoid the target turning sideways.

They still have the "gator clips". It's what those are attached to that they changed. They had these plastic/cardboard/something? that the gator clips were attached to. Now they have a metal "wire" with the gator clips on the ends. I print off my own targets on 8x11 paper. Usually hang one on each clip. Last night, had one that was straight and one that was twisted.

Still, like this range much better than H&H

Latest posts

Top Bottom