Best Pork Chops EVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Chicago earlier this week and had dinner at Mike Ditka's. I gotta say, their pork chops are the best I've ever had. Double bone-in chops with a cherry au jous.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that does us in Oklahoma a lot of good now, doesn't it?

I was coming in here expecting a recipe, or at least pics.

Thanks for the tease, jerk.

ai279.photobucket.com_albums_kk157_Kenobiphotos_PorkChop.jpg

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tanner i can tell you are a food man like myself lol you took the words right out my mouth.

I had the most tastiest skillet fried porch chop courtesy of my best friends mom and lets just say we are gonna be friends for life because i cant live without having those chops again.lol (and im not a pork chop person at all but man oh man)

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that does us in Oklahoma a lot of good now, doesn't it?

I was coming in here expecting a recipe, or at least pics.

Thanks for the tease, jerk.

That pic did me in ...

Look what I found!!!!

Mike Ditka's da Pork Chop Recipe

I'm going to the store!! Granted there is no cherry au jus but the peppercorn sounds good too!! Seems like you could rework any good glaze with some dried cherries, red onion and red wine and let it reduce a little.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tanner i can tell you are a food man like myself lol you took the words right out my mouth.

I had the most tastiest skillet fried porch chop courtesy of my best friends mom and lets just say we are gonna be friends for life because i cant live without having those chops again.lol (and im not a porch person at all but man oh man)

I really am. I'm no top chef nor food critic, but I know what I like and that pic is one of them. I find more interest in hole-in-the-wall restaurants and their offerings than I do fine dining dishes. I also love LE (limited-edition foods) and new, hyped up fast foods.

I did a review for Wendy's Baconator when they first came out. I referred to it as the "Baconette" because it was a cheeseburger for sissies that just happened to have 4 strips of bacon on it. Only food review I've done, but I've wanted to join up with my buddy and co-worker that runs a LE food blog.

I'd like to know about your friend's mom (and her chops)!

That pic did me in ...

Look what I found!!!!

Mike Ditka's da Pork Chop Recipe

I'm going to the store!! Granted there is no cherry au jus but the peppercorn sounds good too!! Seems like you could rework any good glaze with some dried cherries and red wine and let it reduce a little.

I was going to eat at Bro-town (Baker's St) tonight, but if you make this, I'll accept your invite. How does 7:00 sound?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really am. I'm no top chef nor food critic, but I know what I like and that pic is one of them. I find more interest in hole-in-the-wall restaurants and their offerings than I do fine dining dishes. I also love LE (limited-edition foods) and new, hyped up fast foods.

I did a review for Wendy's Baconator when they first came out. I referred to it as the "Baconette" because it was a cheeseburger for sissies that just happened to have 4 strips of bacon on it. Only food review I've done, but I've wanted to join up with my buddy and co-worker that runs a LE food blog.

I'd like to know about your friend's mom (and her chops)!

haha same here, I dont discriminate between fine dining either because good food is good food any way you look at it to me. I wish i could go to all the local hot spots in OK, I feel im doing myself a disservice. lol

And all i can say about the chops is that some things that you eat you have no words to describe, you just get that wonderful sensation in your mouth that just makes you say omg/damn give me some more. lol In other words its a foodgasm i guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom