BHO verus the patriot act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why shouldn't they be able to access something that is allegedly safe?

Most likely because people with common sense know exactly what is going to happen. Tons of teens are going to start running around having unprotected sex ignorantly thinking that they can just go after or the next morning & get these pills to solve their immaturity. Kids are already getting sexually active alot younger than they used to, to allow this to be sold to minors without parental knowledge is just like giving them the keys mini bar & telling them your not gonna pay attention & trust them to not abuse it. They are kids, of course they will abuse it & it'll only be a matter of time before something bad happens cause some girl thinks she can be a slut & just take those pills all the time. If it's terminating at the earliest point of conception it has to effect reproductive organs in some way & I'm sure abusive doses will have a negative effect on their bodies.

But who cares as long as they get to rake in a ton of extra money from ignorant & immature kids. I'll be watching the stats on STD's over the next couple years too, I bet we see a dramatic increase which no one will admit has anything to do with this being sold to minors. Kids are gonna start attempting to use this as a safety net instead of a condom, just watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom