Blowing my brother up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is even for real. Human remains should be treated with dignity.

If that is the wish of the departed, then it IS dignified. Some of us dont worship the dead. My fathers wishes are to have his remains put in a plain cardboard box. I looked into the legality of spreading ashes and found out that where he wishes to be spread, it is not allowed. However, his wishes WILL be caried out, regardless of legality.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that is the wish of the departed, then it IS dignified. Some of us dont worship the dead. My fathers wishes are to have his remains put in a plain cardboard box. I looked into the legality of spreading ashes and found out that where he wishes to be spread, it is not allowed. However, his wishes WILL be caried out, regardless of legality.

Thats what im talkin about Seedy!!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
this is awesome! i agree with treating remains with dignity, but if the deceased requested the action, then that is dignifying the request.

that being said, my request is to be loaded in shotgun shells so i can fly with the geese. my wife thinks i'm crazy and she may be right. but dammit, i want to fly with the geese!

please let us know what you do and how it turns out.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is even for real. Human remains should be treated with dignity.

Dude, the body was incinerated....its just ashes now. If this was how he lived his life, then I say go for it. FWIW, I'm into high power rocketry and could probably get you about a mile before the ashes got ejected ;)

Godspeed

Latest posts

Top Bottom