Blowing my brother up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like awesome dignity, if thats how they lived. More power to you oneof79. God Bless!!!

If that is the wish of the departed, then it IS dignified.

this is awesome! i agree with treating remains with dignity, but if the deceased requested the action, then that is dignifying the request.

Just because someone wants something done, does not make it dignified.

Dude, the body was incinerated....its just ashes now. If this was how he lived his life, then I say go for it. FWIW, I'm into high power rocketry and could probably get you about a mile before the ashes got ejected ;)

Godspeed

Funny that two of you ended your supportive posts with Godspeed or God Bless, when the Church has historically opposed cremation.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because someone wants something done, does not make it dignified.

What concern is it of yours?

Funny that two of you ended your supportive posts with Godspeed or God Bless, when the Church has historically opposed cremation.

God and the church are not the same thing. They didn't say "Church bless you" or "Churchspeed".

The Church has historically opposed a lot of things.

What point are you trying to get at here?

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nobodies concern how this man wants to celebrate his brothers last wishes. Me personally would not care if it's illegal or not. There's always an exception to the rule and I would brake it to carry out one of my loved ones wishes with their remains after life.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the rocket thing was a cool idea... but hobby lobby rockets wont work for this one if we could maybe 8-10k feet up then eject him would be cool...to me anyways..i doubt we could even get that high but just trowing out some ideas. cya

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the rocket thing was a cool idea... but hobby lobby rockets wont work for this one if we could maybe 8-10k feet up then eject him would be cool...to me anyways..i doubt we could even get that high but just trowing out some ideas. cya

This is what I was thinking. Really big model rockets. Might take more than one.

Although I'm a pretty legal, law abiding guy, this particular situation deserves a special exception.

Latest posts

Top Bottom