Blowing my brother up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dignified?
Google "cemetery scandals", digging up bodies or smashing them into the bottom of the grave in order to resell the plot again, (happened more than you'd think), but then the "death industry" helps float the economy and puts food on many peoples tables huh?

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because someone wants something done, does not make it dignified.
QUOTE]

I agree with you that it sounds very odd to me, but we live in a world that odd is what makes us different and the differences are what make us interesting.

As far as dignity goes, who is to say what is dignified? it's not like the guy is saying he wants to put the ashes of his brother in some strippers G-string.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, the body was incinerated....its just ashes now. If this was how he lived his life, then I say go for it. FWIW, I'm into high power rocketry and could probably get you about a mile before the ashes got ejected ;)

Godspeed

I like this idea even better.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man im sorry about your brother. CoolJeff lost someone and I lost the last of my great grandparents last week so I guess deaths do come in three's. My great grandmother died in a nursing home due to dehydration, im not sure how that was allowed to happen but my family is going to figure that out. It was an interesting sight to have 5 generations interacting together at reunions and things like that.

It hasnt been a good 2 months for civilians and service men alike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom