Carry Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the gun shops in Stillwater will be hosting another "Try a Gun" event soon. It's out of the way (from Moore), but this is a great way to get your hands on various guns and actually get to put some rounds downrange before you buy. At the last event they had a lot of the smaller 380 and 9mm "carry guns".

Any idea when this is going to happen?
Which Gunshop?

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Badge Bunny, I agree that the older LC9 trigger pull suck's. So you really need to try the LC9s, the trigger pull is a thousand time's better!! As to a great gun for CCW, I like my Kahr CW9, or my CW45. Holstering either one in a PJ IWB holster riding on a rigger's belt. Very light, and very comfortable all day long. My other carry is my S&W J-frame 640ND in a Berns-Martin / Bianchi copy inverted shoulder rig.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This, but of the 3 the only one I wouldn't have is the LC9. HORRIBLE stock trigger ... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ...

Awww it ain't that bad ;ya just gotta jerk the trigger real hard on the thing to make it go bang. I learnt that little technique from the famed pistolero, Pisson10 hisself!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Badge Bunny, I agree that the older LC9 trigger pull suck's. So you really need to try the LC9s, the trigger pull is a thousand time's better!! As to a great gun for CCW, I like my Kahr CW9, or my CW45. Holstering either one in a PJ IWB holster riding on a rigger's belt. Very light, and very comfortable all day long. My other carry is my S&W J-frame 640ND in a Berns-Martin / Bianchi copy inverted shoulder rig.

That is true about the new ones. Henry was kind enough to let me pull through the trigger through on one ... I'm leaning towards the 42 simply because we have Glocks ... Glocks are just what we do ... :P

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is true about the new ones. Henry was kind enough to let me pull through the trigger through on one ... I'm leaning towards the 42 simply because we have Glocks ... Glocks are just what we do ... :P

I'm a Glock guy myself. I said that I wasn't going to buy a G42 because I didn't have a 380 and I didn't want to add a caliber to what I shot and reloaded. Well, then I shot one.........

Now I own a G42 along with all of the tooling, brass, and bullets needed to reload 380.

Latest posts

Top Bottom