Cats doing odd/funny stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All cats like sleeping in the sink,,,
Or at least every one I have ever owned.

aarondgraham.com_bart_03_bartinsink.jpg

If I turned the water on him,,,
He would just lay there and take it.

Aarond

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a cat that would run full force to whatever sink you turned on and bite the water. He would also fetch quarters. He slept above my wife's head every night like a watch cap. When she came home from work, he'd be waiting on the entryway table for her. She'd lean over and he'd climb on her shoulder. Then she'd go about doing her thing while wearing him like scarf.

We miss the hell out of that cat. Now we have two Norwegian forest cats, and they're just assholes. :(

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a puppy that ate a cat hairball and puppy died from parvo.
Note to self of course.
I brought a many generation wild kitten home that thing was a terror I kept it in the bathroom for 3 days and I would go in there and feed it and water it.
It slept in the sink and tried to kill me each time I went in there. It was tiny..it's a kitten..I went in with welding gloves on.

On day 4 I had enough of that cat and it's wanting to kill me as it did not change one bit.
I had to take another approach.
I pounded it's head against the counter 3 times and it got really dizzy just about knocked it out.
It was like a light switch got flipped the cat began purring and loving on me.

Crazy animals.
I gave it to a friend that gave us a runaway dog that kept running away.
Pay back you know.
She said it is the smartest most loving cat she ever had.

I trapped a wild feline that had kittens in my shed. And trapped the kittens also.
I took all of them to the pound.
Told the lady there the adult cat will kill her if she lets it out of the cage as it had that kind of temperament.
I warned her 3 times and she let it out.
That cat crawled up her and tore her all up pulling and clawing her flesh.. she could not get out of that room fast enough and she got covered with blood really quick.

The above is Not the funny story ya wanted.
My son got a wild cat I caught for him and it was raised around his 2 dogs and thinks it is a dog.
It will fetch and roll on it's back in the yard like a dog.
It comes when you call it and stands up on it's back legs to play with the kids sometimes.

Why so many stray cats?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my 2 old guys has taken over the top of the dresser in the front bedroom. He lies up there all day looking out on the front yard like he is King of All He Surveys. This morning the neighbors 2 cats were in my front yard fighting. My old guy sat up and watched the show like an Emperor surveying the gladiator fights at the Roman Coliseum. He's living the high life. When I come back in my next life I wanna be a cat in this house. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom