Conflicted.... Card #22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im just jerkin ur chain for discussion. Im to old n grouchy n opinionated for my own good. Id prolly be a better follower just because I know a group is gonna screw up n piss me off. Then id run out of bullets and be alone.

Johnjosiah

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im just jerkin ur chain for discussion. Im to old n grouchy n opinionated for my own good. Id prolly be a better follower just because I know a group is gonna screw up n piss me off. Then id run out of bullets and be alone.

It would be pretty boring around here if people didn't mess with each other and pull each others chain for discussion. I hope we never have to make these types of decisions but it makes for fun anonymous internet debate.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It would be pretty boring around here if people didn't mess with each other and pull each others chain for discussion. I hope we never have to make these types of decisions but it makes for fun anonymous internet debate.

Come to one of the BOB meetings, or Organize one. Then ya might meet the great white ape.....or get unanonymous.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How bout this. Suppose it was your wife, would you let someone else spank her or punish her?

I just cant imagine a dictator/single leader doleing out punishment to BB or Subprep and somecallmemom would prolly kill the hell outa a fella before someone spanked her kid.

I just cant see a altruistic "leader" leading, rather I see them as forming a general consensus thing and trusting the judgment of others.

Haha! GC doesn't "let" anybody do anything to me ... and I got a teacher fired for punishing one of my kids ... and yet I have another son who is STILL mad after all these years because I made him apologize to a teacher.

The issues in this thread are the very reason I tend to be a loner. People in groups tend to be real retards. I'm no leader ... and I'm certainly no follower ... that only leaves me with one option. Guess you guys can come visit once in a while, though. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom