Does anyone here frequent Outdoor America on n. MacAuthur in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had mixed service from there myself, oddly enough the times I've been in there to browse their selection I've gotten decent service, but the one time I purchased a pistol from them I got nothing but disdain from the salesman. So I don't shop their anymore, their prices aren't that dramatically different from anyone else and I don't really care to finance their S*@#*y attitude.

What really blows my mind is how any business owner could let that kind of attitude prevail in their store. Sure some people will put up with it, but the majority won't there are too many options out there. It's not like you have to choose between one or the other when it comes to low prices and tolerable customer service surely both would be a winning combination.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really blows my mind is how any business owner could let that kind of attitude prevail in their store. Sure some people will put up with it, but the majority won't there are too many options out there. It's not like you have to choose between one or the other when it comes to low prices and tolerable customer service surely both would be a winning combination.

They sell guns. They aren't in business to give hand jobs. If that's what you want head over to Night Trips with a hand full of $1 bills.

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sell guns. They aren't in business to give hand jobs. If that's what you want head over to Night Trips with a hand full of $1 bills.

LOL you have obviously never worked in sales! While that does sound fun, your building a straw man by equating a customers need for satisfactory levels of service with hand jobs. But your right they are a business which is why it's so important that they practice good customer service! Because as we've seen from the previous post they are alienating customers which has lead to a general decline in the number of store patrons. It's just bad business to treat your customers the way some of their employees do.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL you have obviously never worked in sales! While that does sound fun, your building a straw man by equating a customers need for satisfactory levels of service with hand jobs. But your right they are a business which is why it's so important that they practice good customer service! Because as we've seen from the previous post they are alienating customers which has lead to a general decline in the number of store patrons. It's just bad business to treat your customers the way some of their employees do.

Funny thing though ... Yukonjack's not too far off the mark. I have worked in sales and I have worked at H&H. I don't know what it is about "gun guys" but ya'll aren't nearly as special as you think you are ... Fred was doing fine before this thread (and a bazillon others just like it) were started here and he'll be doing fine after this drops off page 234935930458 and he won't have had to give a single blow job for it. Good for him!!

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny thing though ... Yukonjack's not too far off the mark. I have worked in sales and I have worked at H&H. I don't know what it is about "gun guys" but ya'll aren't nearly as special as you think you are ... Fred was doing fine before this thread (and a bazillon others just like it) were started here and he'll be doing fine after this drops off page 234935930458 and he won't have had to give a single blow job for it. Good for him!!

I'm at a loss to explain why you all conflate fellatio with good customer service. Although that attitude would certainly explain why other stores have been able to take so much of his business. Most of the the examples given in this thread could have been solved by the sales person A. not being an @$$ and B. doing their job. How that equates to the extreme of giving the customer a blow job is beyond me. It's a false comparison and a really disingenuous way to argue your point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom