Got kids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got kids?

• Got kids, love the little buggers!

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • Got kids, OOPS! What keeps causing this?!?!

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • No kids, Can't wait to crank a couple out!

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No kids, I enjoy my freedom and paycheck!

Votes: 41 25.8%

• Total voters

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have kids, wouldn't trade them for the world. HOWEVER, other people's kids can get on my nerve! Actually, I think it is more the lack of parenting that gets on my nerves more so than the kids.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate the little bastards with a passion and glad I don't have any. I'm way too selfish and self absorbed to have a child.

I would skip straight to the Grampa stage where I could just spoil them, send them back home and and make them intolerable for someone else to handle.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate the little bastards with a passion and glad I don't have any. I'm way too selfish and self absorbed to have a child.

I would skip straight to the Grampa stage where I could just spoil them, send them back home and and make them intolerable for someone else to handle.

LMAO, See there JB! Everyone has common ground, it just may take some time to find it.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got 3. 23,21,14 and now 3 grandkids from 21 yr. old. It is certainly nicer to be able to send them home to mom and dad. After all is said and done, I wouldn't trade a single day of them.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few recent threads have me curious. I have no children, and have never had the slightest desire to have any. I guess I am missing that parent gene. I don't like even being around other peoples kids.

Makes me wonder if there are others out there the same.

Same here.

No kids for me, and I have no desire to have any.

Nothing against them, I just like my independence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom