Group Buy for SPOT 2 GPS messenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys here is the deal. I actually put this group buy together for another forum.... I have 5 of these as of now. They will be ready for delivery within a week!

And right now through July 31st SPOT is offering a $50 MIR on the Spot 2

The normal Price is $149.95 before the MIR

The group buy price is $149.95 because you will only get the MIR approved if you paid full price. I will give you a $15.00 store credit to www.planboutfitters.net and I will ship for free. These will go to the first 5 PM's I get that say I will take it.

If you do not know about the SPOT GPS messenger you can check it out here.

and here

Last edited:

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats not the way I read it. You pay Full price for it, get the "mail in rebate" from spot plus free shipping and a $15 gift card if you will to his website..

BUT, Every once and a while SPOT will give their units away free when you subscribe to the required service ($99 p/yr).

I have a 1st gen Spot and use it on my cross country dirt bike motorcycle trips, they do you give you an extra feeling of safety when you're well off the beaten path and run into whatever issue you do.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.abesofmaine.com/item.do?item=SPOSPOT2O&id=SPOSPOT2O&l=FROOGLE
http://www.abesofmaine.com/abeimg/rebates/cwr-36384.pdf

Some of your deals aren't too hot. Sounds like your pocketing the $50.00 rebate on this deal for yourself.

Yukon, I am not sure how you came to this conclusion????? They mail you the $50.00 prepaid credit card. Anywhere you buy it you are going to have to pay full price to get the rebate.

I am offering an additional $15.00 store credit so you can get the unit rebate and still get a nice incentive that you wouldn't get elsewhere plus I am shipping them on my dime.

Can you explain your theory to me? And also not bash my group buys that I try to do to help ALL parties involved.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The group buy price is $149.95 because YOU will only get the MIR approved if YOU paid full price. I will give you a $15.00 store credit to www.planboutfitters.net and I will ship for free. These will go to the first 5 PM's I get that say I will take it.

Im not going to bash yukon bc it was a simple mistake to make, albeit before you bash you have to come correct. Read the "keywords" brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom