Group Buy for SPOT 2 GPS messenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.abesofmaine.com/item.do?item=SPOSPOT2O&id=SPOSPOT2O&l=FROOGLE
http://www.abesofmaine.com/abeimg/rebates/cwr-36384.pdf

Some of your deals aren't too hot. Sounds like your pocketing the $50.00 rebate on this deal for yourself.

WOW, where'd that come from? Looks like there's no need to step in and defend dubs here, looks like alot of you already have BUT I'm going to do it anyway:) dubs is a super standup guy and he's given a lot of us some hellacious deals and this is another one.

BUT, Every once and a while SPOT will give their units away free when you subscribe to the required service ($99 p/yr).

That's true but they were doing it a while back to try and clear out their gen 1 stock I believe. The newer one is more compact and it has some covers for the buttons that would be a really nice feature. I too have a gen 1 and it's an awesome tool for outdoorsmen. Not only for safety but also for letting your family know where you're at and that you're okay when you don't have good cell coverage. I've been super happy with mine, the service fee seems steep but it's not bad when you consider that they'll scramble the freakin' choppers for you at the press of a button. I highly recommend it for anyone who spends a lot of time in the outdoors

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC yukon the deals are identical except dubs is throwing in a gift card on top. Stop flaming and just leave dubs' thread alone.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$50 bucks is $50 bucks regardless of how you get it back. Abe's has a much better deal. It is, what it is.

OK, I am editing this before I post it. I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt that you do not understand what I have posted above and I am going to spell it out for you.

Abe's price $149.99 with free shipping.
- $50.00 manufacturers rebate = $99.99

My price $149.99 with free shipping
- $50.00 manufacturers rebate =$99.99
-$15.00 store credit on future order = $84.99

I would just knock the $15.00 off the cost but your receipt has to show you paid full price to get the rebate.

So Yukon, you are correct it is what it is. Hope that all up.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and the service can seem steep but I am going to take mine with me all hunting season especially Bow season this year. This could make all the difference in a hunting accident including a fall from the stand.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, Have a few of these in stock. I will sill honor my first offer. And the manufacturers rebate is still good until Dec, 31st.

These would be great for any of your hunting adventures you may have coming up.

BW

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great idea on the unit, and thank you Dubs or your great group buys. Even though I haven't participated in any just yet, I've wanted to on everything you've arranged so far!

Latest posts

Top Bottom