How many of you guys still wear a watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Got a galaxy watch 5 pro to help keep track of the vitals so I know I'm still alive and plus it's kinda cool doing the whole Dick Tracy watch phone thing while walking thru the store with your hands full. :naughty:
20240207_231711.jpg

The background is actually black and grey but shows up purple with phone camera...:scratch:

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apple Watch because it helps me not miss calls I don’t want to miss like daycare saying my kid is sick. I tried to go back to a regular watch and I can’t.
I own one nice watch that was a wedding gift from my wife. It’s an Omega Speedmaster and I wear it when I go to formal events. Plus no batteries, wind up only so I guess it’s a good apocalypse watch, lol!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Casio G shock here. Digital, gets a signal from some atomic clock in Denver every night. Always has the correct time, changes itself for daylight savings time, looks decent, comfortable, runs for years and years. Very rugged, welding slag will melt holes in the glass though. I’m on my third one of the exact same model in about 20 years. Under $100.00

https://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-Shoc...7_52mIkr4eD0oo2fT0LjizxMolTBh9nhoC0dIQAvD_BwE

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own 24 watches. Many are automatic but some need a battery. A few are solar.
Cheap Columbia ,Casio
Better Invicta,
Very good high end Invicta, Citizen
Inherited Elgin battery powered dress, My uncle left me I would never get rid of. He was my hero growing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom