I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some retired firefighters and some OSAers around here, I just want to shut them out one time--------because I like seeing babies cry, just me. There is a new china mart, I mean walllmart opening in catoosa we could also gather there and throw elbows to get to the 22.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some retired firefighters and some OSAers around here, I just want to shut them out one time--------because I like seeing babies cry, just me. There is a new china mart, I mean walllmart opening in catoosa we could also gather there and throw elbows to get to the 22.
Democracy don't rule the world, you better get that through your head.
This world is ruled by violence, but I guess that's better left unsaid.
Bob Dylan

All spelling and grammatical errors are intentionally left in place, because correcting errors helps some people feel fulfilled.

I like that , we need a like button.....Thanks, TenBears

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is joking about it, I think it's bull!

Remember when we couldn't find 5.56/.223? That stuff is readily available and now we are bitching about 22? Maybe we did it to ourselves and we are the pathetic ones. We keep the neckbeards in business. Kinda like drug dealers. Enjoy the summer. Go fishing. This is the beginning of the slow season for gun dealers. Let the demand slack off. Take your kids camping. Set the example.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democracy don't rule the world, you better get that through your head.
This world is ruled by violence, but I guess that's better left unsaid.
Bob Dylan

All spelling and grammatical errors are intentionally left in place, because correcting errors helps some people feel fulfilled.

I like that , we need a like button.....Thanks, TenBears

Just knowing you enjoyed warms my cold heart ; }

Latest posts

Top Bottom