I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, " The People of Wal Mart" gotta love em. Does anybody buy from these buttmonkeys? I just don't get how anybody would. And before you say "it just the free market" no it's not. It is gouging thru artificial shortage- nothing more

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the only Wal Mart employee that will stop you from pushing a cart out the door without paying is a loss prevention officer. Any other employee will face immediate dismissal. So if you are the type, no worries, unless you are trying to do it when you won't be seen by many shoppers.

My gawd! They have four of the biggest Samoan guys I've ever seen at our WalMart in loss prevention. They give Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson a run for his money. Their office door is right inside the entryway by the soda pop machine. Saw a native guy in a dead run coming towards the front door. That Samoan just stepped outta the door and that native guy sprawled himself out on the floor voluntarily.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were three of them at the Chickasha Walmart at six this morning. I went there for something else and seen them patiently waiting settled in on some folding chairs. Two of them had tablets with them to pass the time with. I'd seen those two before doing the same thing but just standing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom