I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously sneak in there about 11 p.m. the night you see the store is getting .22LR in. Take in a couple signs that you previously made and tape one on the counter and one on the ammo display. "We apologize for the inconvenience, but all .22LR will be put out 1 box per hour starting at 10:00 a.m."
Most night shift workers wouldn't notice it, and if you put a little "Thanks Management" at the bottom nobody would second guess it until the department head opened up. This would probably cause the guys getting in line pre dawn to go back home for a few hours, possibly even thinking 1 box resale profit to not be worth it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously sneak in there about 11 p.m. the night you see the store is getting .22LR in. Take in a couple signs that you previously made and tape one on the counter and one on the ammo display. "We apologize for the inconvenience, but all .22LR will be put out 1 box per hour starting at 10:00 a.m."
Most night shift workers wouldn't notice it, and if you put a little "Thanks Management" at the bottom nobody would second guess it until the department head opened up. This would probably cause the guys getting in line pre dawn to go back home for a few hours, possibly even thinking 1 box resale profit to not be worth it.

I'd bet the first thing they would do would be to call the night CSM and complain, at which point the jig would be up.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd bet the first thing they would do would be to call the night CSM and complain, at which point the jig would be up.
Not if they get the same treatment from CS the stores around here give. Don't forget this is Wal Mart we are talking about here.
One night at 11:30 here, they didn't have a single checker working. Self check only. 98% of the night employees don't even wear a employee vest anymore. They just have the name tag clipped somewhere. They are not in the customer service business. They stock the shelves with what corporate sends them, and clock out.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not if they get the same treatment from CS the stores around here give. Don't forget this is Wal Mart we are talking about here.
One night at 11:30 here, they didn't have a single checker working. Self check only. 98% of the night employees don't even wear a employee vest anymore. They just have the name tag clipped somewhere. They are not in the customer service business. They stock the shelves with what corporate sends them, and clock out.

Oh Yea , thats free grocery night .

I always go on Free night....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Yea , thats free grocery night .

I always go on Free night....

Actually the only Wal Mart employee that will stop you from pushing a cart out the door without paying is a loss prevention officer. Any other employee will face immediate dismissal. So if you are the type, no worries, unless you are trying to do it when you won't be seen by many shoppers.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve.

This is the first guy that showed up after me. Guy in the blue shirt, brought his own lawn chair

the third guy, brown shirt man i've seen before. The 4th guy was the dude in the grey shirt.

5th guy to show up, "Mr Camo"

6th guy, the "peeker"

7th guy and a self confessed new gunowner addicted to buying up .22lr "Mr sandals". He had covey's 7 habits of highly effective people with him. And his own lawn chair.
Don't ask me why, but I feel like I do not trust the guy on the bucket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom