I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone know when they are putting it out in Shawnee?

I don't need any .22, but I would pick up what I can get to pass along here.

Just don't expect me to wait in line for hours. :D

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ak guy I have seen everyone of those "gentleman" at the Walmarts and have seen them at bass pro as well. It's the same bunch time and time again.

This signature is illegal in California

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I'm going to hang out in Walmart sporting goods between 3-7AM for three boxes of ammo. But if I did, I think I'd have a nice big dinner of baked beans and pickled eggs, just so I could crop dust the hell out of those turds! :D

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes! 2AM?
I got mine strolling in at 6:30AM. Folks in Tulsa are dedicated.

So.....anybody at I240 or Moore this morning?
I was there, Moore. I went in about 6:45 this morning to get a city fishing permit. There were 2guys standing there. I stuck around for the ammo, got 3 Winchester 333's.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I'm going to hang out in Walmart sporting goods between 3-7AM for three boxes of ammo. But if I did, I think I'd have a nice big dinner of baked beans and pickled eggs, just so I could crop dust the hell out of those turds! :D

Now you're thinking. 4-5 OSA'ers gassed up at the gun counter is sure to run out the competition.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve.

This is the first guy that showed up after me. Guy in the blue shirt, brought his own lawn chair

the third guy, brown shirt man i've seen before. The 4th guy was the dude in the grey shirt.

5th guy to show up, "Mr Camo"

6th guy, the "peeker"

7th guy and a self confessed new gunowner addicted to buying up .22lr "Mr sandals". He had covey's 7 habits of highly effective people with him. And his own lawn chair.

I was hoping to see the ones from Moore, so that I could post their pictures in my store, as resellers, and not to sell ammo to them. I did not recognize any of them.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok.......the FIRST time i see ANYBODY sitting around the sporting goods area waiting to by (for resale) 22 ammo.............
1. pick up something, anything large AND LONG....
2. "TRIP" on the first chair i come to and beat the hell outa whoever is in front of me while i am falling.
3. make WalMart call and ambulance to see if my leg/arm is broken
4. call lawyer
5. it will all go away..... for what, a thousand bricks of ammo?
6. JK. LMAO!

Latest posts

Top Bottom