I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in Wally World a few nights ago and the rimfire was empty as usual. I asked a clerk did they put out the ammo at a certain time everyday? He told me a time and I was there the next day at that time. I got three 525 rd. boxes of Remington. There was another waiting like I was and we got talking. He told me of some of the deals he missed even though he was there most mornings. The clerks knew him by name. I can only do this when I'm off work. I guess that's why I've found .22 there once in two years.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post them.

Ask and you shall recieve.

This is the first guy that showed up after me. Guy in the blue shirt, brought his own lawn chair

the third guy, brown shirt man i've seen before. The 4th guy was the dude in the grey shirt.

5th guy to show up, "Mr Camo"

6th guy, the "peeker"

7th guy and a self confessed new gunowner addicted to buying up .22lr "Mr sandals". He had covey's 7 habits of highly effective people with him. And his own lawn chair.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is absolutely crazy. I can't believe Walmart is letting them just sit around cluttering up the isles. From the looks of it I'm surprised someone didn't bring a thermos of coffee and a couple sausage and egg biscuits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom