I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart employees shouldn't be taking bribes from the neckbeards. They could lose their job for that. But, I'd imagine it does happen. They wont hold onto back stock, trust me. It all goes out for sale if they are out of stock on something.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know I suffer from insomnia enough I ought to go camp a wal-mart and be first in line if front of these horses asses sometime. I sold 500 rounds to help a fellow member's kid brother out and I've taken my kid shooting a lot recently, I know that my supply has dwindled below 2K rounds and that worries me since it's still so hard to get.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was visiting relatives in NC recently, and my brother in law and I went to the local BPS. We checked out the ammo aisle; sure enough, they were completely out of .22LR. While standing in front of the empty shelves and telling my BIL how I wasn't seeing the stuff in OK either, an employee came out with two cases of Remington Thunderbolts. As he started stocking the shelf right in front of us, people magically appeared all around, grabbing two boxes each, while others got on their cell phones. Within ten minutes, the two cases had disappeared. It was amazing to see.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortly after this pic he rolled around naked on his stack of 22lr.

So this yella here in Anchorage that scored 72 bricks of 22lr two weeks ago would really be on everyones turd list, eh? He said he used multiple disguises and had his wife help him to. If it's of any consolation I haven't seen anymore 22lr show up at any WalMart here since then. And to rub salt into the wounds this guy posted it all on the ar15.com site complete with pictures of him and the other neckbeards. I wouldn't say it's an epic thread but it gets a little heated....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/16...IRST_POST_MANY_PICS_OF_NECKBEARDS.html&page=1

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_22ammo_zpsa64d7215.png

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, cause later on in the thread he said his final tally for the day was 96 bricks. I saw him out at the gun show in Palmer this weekend. He had some of them on his table for $50 a brick. Not quite as bad as the guy that was asking $80 each. But the real winner of the whole day was some other guy that had taken plastic easter eggs and filled each one up with 22lr and was passing them out to kids(w/parents permission) for free. That guy gotta lotta respect that day.

Someone that's registered over there need to call him on that and call him what he is; a damn liar and a douche bag.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even want Winchester or Gold Bullets at walmart cost. They don't run in my 10/22, 15-22, 22/45... Glad he spent all his money on the crappy ammo. Save the Federal and CCI for us :D

He said he only has a bolt action 22 and an incoming glock 22 conversion. Good luck having that run reliably in that conversion... Not hating, I'd do the same to stock pile for myself. I'd buy 10,000 round in an instant if it was available.

However, I'm not going to wait in line for hours or drive to Walmart thinking there is actually going to be .22 even if these apps say there is.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems odd that you can order a rifle and have it deliverd to the store,,,,why not ammo?

Has anyone tried this?

I Might have a lead on some ..Bulk, 10 bricks at a time...I'll post what I find.... ;)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It seems odd that you can order a rifle and have it deliverd to the store,,,,why not ammo?

Has anyone tried this?

I Might have a lead on some ..Bulk, 10 bricks at a time...I'll post what I find.... ;)

Tease!

If you mean ordering from WM, I don't know if that is,possible, but if it is not available it doesn't matter much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom