I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you'll find that the trucks making the deliveries arrive at different stores at different times. The stuff gets offloaded in the back somewhere and the sporting goods folks go pick it up on their own schedule. Some stores only have one person working in that department so they have to wait for a time when there's someone around to man the register.

In Ardmore, that truck gets there early in the morning and is unloaded by 7:00, or so. They go back to pick up their order sometime around 7:30 - 8:00. They pick up more than just ammo. If they hold the ammo until a later time, they'd have to stash it somewhere or they'd be pestered all day long. There's a lot of logistic crap involved just to satisfy guys like us.

You also have a inside guys , playing dirty!

i140.photobucket.com_albums_r29_AZtoy75_Capture_zpsddf20683.png

i140.photobucket.com_albums_r29_AZtoy75_drew_zps1b63ce46.png

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You also have a inside guys , playing dirty!

i140.photobucket.com_albums_r29_AZtoy75_Capture_zpsddf20683.png

i140.photobucket.com_albums_r29_AZtoy75_drew_zps1b63ce46.png

That should go to a store manager for sure, I'll bet that cat could lose his job over a deal like that.

Well... it does say "worked" he may just still have a buddy in sporting goods and that's tougher to deal with.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this yella here in Anchorage that scored 72 bricks of 22lr two weeks ago would really be on everyones turd list, eh? He said he used multiple disguises and had his wife help him to. If it's of any consolation I haven't seen anymore 22lr show up at any WalMart here since then. And to rub salt into the wounds this guy posted it all on the ar15.com site complete with pictures of him and the other neckbeards. I wouldn't say it's an epic thread but it gets a little heated....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/16...IRST_POST_MANY_PICS_OF_NECKBEARDS.html&page=1

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_22ammo_zpsa64d7215.png

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's sad.

Yep, cause later on in the thread he said his final tally for the day was 96 bricks. I saw him out at the gun show in Palmer this weekend. He had some of them on his table for $50 a brick. Not quite as bad as the guy that was asking $80 each. But the real winner of the whole day was some other guy that had taken plastic easter eggs and filled each one up with 22lr and was passing them out to kids(w/parents permission) for free. That guy gotta lotta respect that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom