I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wal mart can go straight to hell. I went in the other evening and the stocker went back and checked and they did have 22 in stock, but he "couldn't" get it for me it had to be a manager, Ok, so where is the manager? Oh he is to busy "walking around the store and keeping track of what goes on upfront and in electronics" I had two store employees tell me this and the ******* manager DARREN the dickhead as I now call him (coweta store) wouldn't even bother coming to speak to me and tell me exactly why it was that they could go get me a vacuum cleaner out of the back that wasn't stocked on the shelves but not ammo. I've already complained I know I won't see any results but it just really pissed me off. If they would've said Ma'am I'm sorry but our store or walmart policy is that we are not allowed to bring items from the back out to sell, it would've been irritating but ok. When the stock boy and the customer service manager both told me that Darren was to busy walking around the store is when my displeasure kicked in.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wal mart can go straight to hell. I went in the other evening and the stocker went back and checked and they did have 22 in stock, but he "couldn't" get it for me it had to be a manager, Ok, so where is the manager? Oh he is to busy "walking around the store and keeping track of what goes on upfront and in electronics" I had two store employees tell me this and the ******* manager DARREN the dickhead as I now call him (coweta store) wouldn't even bother coming to speak to me and tell me exactly why it was that they could go get me a vacuum cleaner out of the back that wasn't stocked on the shelves but not ammo. I've already complained I know I won't see any results but it just really pissed me off. If they would've said Ma'am I'm sorry but our store or walmart policy is that we are not allowed to bring items from the back out to sell, it would've been irritating but ok. When the stock boy and the customer service manager both told me that Darren was to busy walking around the store is when my displeasure kicked in.

If the assistant manager wont do jack, talk to a co-manager or store manager. They care more about sales.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get in touch with his boss. And then his boss. And if that doesnt work keep going. Call corporate. They will investigate. Big corporate companies love to bother the locals and will get to the bottom of this.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have never seen any sign that WM gives a damn about customer service.

I have. I've asked for the manager before and got that run around. After about 5 minutes of walking around the store I found the Store Manager. I introduced myself and explained exactly what the problem was. He walked with me back to the offending employee and he fixed the problem right then. Sometimes you just gotta take the bull by the horns.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have. I've asked for the manager before and got that run around. After about 5 minutes of walking around the store I found the Store Manager. I introduced myself and explained exactly what the problem was. He walked with me back to the offending employee and he fixed the problem right then. Sometimes you just gotta take the bull by the horns.

Good for you, but that has not been my experience.

I have talked to a few managers over the years, and never found one that gave a damn.

I know how to handle a bull. Its sometimes the steers and cows that I have trouble with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom