I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is absolutely crazy. I can't believe Walmart is letting them just sit around cluttering up the isles. From the looks of it I'm surprised someone didn't bring a thermos of coffee and a couple sausage and egg biscuits.

They brought coffee and doughnuts.

Did manage to get some ammo?

Yes, i was first in line. I got my 3 boxes of remington and left. Then, had a younger guy ask me in the parking lot if they had anymore ammo. I told him I didnt know. Then as I was backing out I seen him walking out with the blue shirted old man. So I think they were working togerther. Young guy had been over at the 61st and memorial walmart camping out.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys are actually doing this? I mean being neck beards and flipping ammo. I suspect a bunch of the ammo is going east and west via the auction sites because of the laws passed in the last year.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys are actually doing this? I mean being neck beards and flipping ammo. I suspect a bunch of the ammo is going east and west via the auction sites because of the laws passed in the last year.

I have no idea. Sandals guy was asking if some group was reselling it or not. He admitted to not being a gun owner before dec 2012.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, he buys a 22 because of Obama and then tries to lay in a lifetime supply of ammo? Sounds logical...not!

This shortage is never gonna end until people stop panicking, and also, stop paying ridiculous scalper prices.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This group is a big reason there is never any at walmart. That and that brass badger app!!!!! They all seem like they know eachother. They asked me in a roundabout way how did I know to be there and i just told them a birdie told me there would be ammo there. I'm not doing this to flip it for a profit like some of them. I was just low on .22lr.

The old man in blue pretty much admitted to hitting every wal-mart from cleveland to tahlequah and every single one inbetween. Thanks to the brass badger app.

As mentioned in another thread, I seen the "thugs" but they didnt get there fast enough. These guys know exactly how much ammo comes in a case and everything!!! When the ammo came out they crowded around the cart like kids to an ice cream truck.

If you want to beat the neckbeards, get the app and get there before 3am to beat them at their own game.

This was the first time since mid 2012 that I have bought any .22 from a wal-mart. Getting skunked two weeks ago at owasso teed me off.

Last edited:

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be going to Walmart that early but if I came across the dudes in chairs I think I would need to look at some product directly behind them.
Over and over so they had to keep moving their chair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom