I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrote WM Corporate (listing my local stores) and asked them to stagger the times that ammo was put out. Explained to them the gouger problem and that these folks were NOT "SHOPPING" in their stores but just sitting there buying ammo then reselling it. By putting ammo out at different times, they would increase the chance that CUSTOMERS that were actually SHOPPING in their stores would have a chance to get ammo also, unlike these asshats that just camp out, run others off, beat up basketballs, buy up that days allotment and LEAVE.

I did get a call from one of the store managers and they said they completely understood and would have their sporting goods folks start staggering times. Don't know if they actually are or not, or if it'll help, but hey....we can only try.
Great, now an average guy has figured out the system and could plan to be in line early waiting on the 7 a.m. stocking and get his ammo and head to work. These parasites who are likely not employed can sit all day if needed.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^ True blue Obama supporter right here. Just wants to give everyone a "shot". Whiny cry babies are ruining the country. Next you'll only be allowed to make money if you get approval from the Committee for Fairness.

I don't think he is calling for any govt intervention here.

Sometimes a spades a spade and pricegougers are doucebags.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the manager said the ammo won't come out till the next day, he flipped out screaming I want to talk to the manager the guy said I am the manger, well who's your boss, I have to work tomorrow at seven and I can't come in the morning. It was sad, very sad, how much butthurt he had.

Shoulda called him out on it

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great, now an average guy has figured out the system and could plan to be in line early waiting on the 7 a.m. stocking and get his ammo and head to work. These parasites who are likely not employed can sit all day if needed.

Their asses will get tired of sitting all day long sooner or later. At least IF the stores start doing something like this it might HELP get things back to normal a little bit...who knows. I'd just like to be there the first day they get told "Sorry...we put ammo out at random times throughout the day now" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastages : )

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm working on an app for that.

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to tar and feather all the neckbeards, well at least not feather but to imply that what they are doing is fine is a bit much. If they were buying, say snow shovels, before a storm and then trying to sell them in the parking lot after people found there were none to had would that be OK. What these asshats are doing adds no value to the product and is simply taking advantage. To imply that this is free enterprise, where is the innovation-added value or convenience? Nobody wants the govt. involved, but this why they get involved. Almost every law is the product of some asshat trying to take advantage of someone. If these is what passes for "American Free Enterprise" , we have serious issues.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm goin neckbearding this week, but I am going to sell it for a $5 profit. That will cover time, gas and coffee. And that will be for 500 or 1,500 rnds. Everybody that can, do it this week and help out OSAers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom