I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the manager said the ammo won't come out till the next day, he flipped out screaming I want to talk to the manager the guy said I am the manger, well who's your boss, I have to work tomorrow at seven and I can't come in the morning. It was sad, very sad, how much butthurt he had.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess walmart in el reno must be getting some. Stopped by to grab a box of #4 shot and found two guys milling around. I went and asked an worker about getting in ammo locker and he replied we dont have any .22 out yet. Lol... he seemed confused that someone would want 12ga at all.
I recognized one of the guys from pics here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess walmart in el reno must be getting some. Stopped by to grab a box of #4 shot and found two guys milling around. I went and asked an worker about getting in ammo locker and he replied we dont have any .22 out yet. Lol... he seemed confused that someone would want 12ga at all.
I recognized one of the guys from pics here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
LOL... did the same thing yesterday buying some .223.... the guy was like... ummm you can get all you want of this....I said..yeah.. just give me 6 boxes and I am good.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the manager said the ammo won't come out till the next day, he flipped out screaming I want to talk to the manager the guy said I am the manger, well who's your boss, I have to work tomorrow at seven and I can't come in the morning. It was sad, very sad, how much butthurt he had.

much butthurt, he has.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You spend more on gas running around looking for it...if I'm at WM and they have something I need, I buy it. If you've ever been to Edmond it can take 30 mins depending on the lights, time of day...to get from one to the other. Ain't nobody got time for that!

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrote WM Corporate (listing my local stores) and asked them to stagger the times that ammo was put out. Explained to them the gouger problem and that these folks were NOT "SHOPPING" in their stores but just sitting there buying ammo then reselling it. By putting ammo out at different times, they would increase the chance that CUSTOMERS that were actually SHOPPING in their stores would have a chance to get ammo also, unlike these asshats that just camp out, run others off, beat up basketballs, buy up that days allotment and LEAVE.

I did get a call from one of the store managers and they said they completely understood and would have their sporting goods folks start staggering times. Don't know if they actually are or not, or if it'll help, but hey....we can only try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom