I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty big leap there, I guess I can assume (since we are making assumptions about one another) you don't care about price when you want something, and don't really care about anyone else either, right? Just feed the scalpers if it works for you, or maybe you are one of the scalpers?

I've been hoarding 22lr and every other kinda ammo since the whole Y2K thing started. If I need it I pay the price for it. I don't sit around and moan about it. If you want some, get out and get some. Scalping, eh? Nothing at all wrong with profiteering, that's how you make money and grow wealth. Just like a car dealear or home flipper does. Like I said earlier maybe some people would be happier if the government regulated it. Then everyone could get their "shot".

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'll check on that after work.

Well as a follwup I left work at 7:17 and headed immediately to owasso walmart. I got there at 7:30 and as I got up to the counter the neckbeard had gotten the last of it. I think it was remington. Freaking neckbeards, I was so frustrated I could kick a puppy. There was atleast two old men ahead of me in line that didnt get any at all. And one seriously did have a neckbeard.

Oh yeah, and here is a pic of the guy who got the last couple boxes.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I need to join ammo anomous, I can't stop trying to beat all the asshats to wallyworld, been skunked a few times, those f-ing days are over.
If I would have got there at 1:00 this morning, would've scored 3 1400rnd remington buckets, no thanks let the neck beards have it. Walmart is about to change policy, be on the lookout. As for brassbadger, works every time as long as your usually at least 12th in line, after that you might get a box if people in front of you only get one or two, that **** never happens!!!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I need to join ammo anomous, I can't stop trying to beat all the asshats to wallyworld, been skunked a few times, those f-ing days are over.
If I would have got there at 1:00 this morning, would've scored 3 1400rnd remington buckets, no thanks let the neck beards have it. Walmart is about to change policy, be on the lookout. As for brassbadger, works every time as long as your usually at least 12th in line, after that you might get a box if people in front of you only get one or two, that **** never happens!!!!

I got skunked friday as mentioned and I was not happy in the least. Freaking neckbeards.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well as a follwup I left work at 7:17 and headed immediately to owasso walmart. I got there at 7:30 and as I got up to the counter the neckbeard had gotten the last of it. I think it was remington. Freaking neckbeards, I was so frustrated I could kick a puppy. There was atleast two old men ahead of me in line that didnt get any at all. And one seriously did have a neckbeard.

Oh yeah, and here is a pic of the guy who got the last couple boxes.

Every time you buy .22 you're gonna get your picher took.
If you buy .22, you're gonna get your picher took, and
that picher is gonna be posted on OSA.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we have enough evidence to convict this guy of buying ammo at WalMart.
Anybody recognize this guy? Some of you guys have that facial recognition software that will enable us to trace him down, cut off his gonads and hang him from a tree.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the sooner the better. Look at that smug look of entitlement on his face.
"I've got ammo, I've got ammo."
Yeah, you've got ammo for now, *******, but the times are a changing and we're gonna wipe that smug look right off your face.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time you buy .22 you're gonna get your picher took.
If you buy .22, you're gonna get your picher took, and
that picher is gonna be posted on OSA.

Oh. GAWD. I hope not ... I'll bet somebody to death with their phone if I catch them taking my picture. I don't like having my picture made ... :grumble:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom