I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the OP for the heads up! It works for me and I will use it to put some butthurt in the neckbeards and not any members here.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it interesting, and frustrating that every time I check on either of those sites, there is ammo available in the northern part of the state and never any in the south. I smell discrimination.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good resource but not infalable. Several times I've seen it say they had it in stock and when I got there they had nada.

"In stock" doesn't necessarily mean "on the shelf".
It will show as in stock when checked in off the truck. They may not put it out for several hours. It pays to know the store routine. The I35 store usually gets in inventory around 7PM give or take. The ammo does mot come out until 7AM the following morning.

jediz

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^ True blue Obama supporter right here. Just wants to give everyone a "shot". Whiny cry babies are ruining the country. Next you'll only be allowed to make money if you get approval from the Committee for Fairness.

Pretty big leap there, I guess I can assume (since we are making assumptions about one another) you don't care about price when you want something, and don't really care about anyone else either, right? Just feed the scalpers if it works for you, or maybe you are one of the scalpers?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"In stock" doesn't necessarily mean "on the shelf".
It will show as in stock when checked in off the truck. They may not put it out for several hours. It pays to know the store routine. The I35 store usually gets in inventory around 7PM give or take. The ammo does mot come out until 7AM the following morning.

This^^^^^^^ you have to know when the store puts it out, in the evening after it arrives or in the AM around 7. Owasso store is pissed at beards so they have been flip flopping. When it turn from red to green it's off the truck,you have to know when it goes out.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^ True blue Obama supporter right here. Just wants to give everyone a "shot". Whiny cry babies are ruining the country. Next you'll only be allowed to make money if you get approval from the Committee for Fairness.

By crying about it you too are being a whiny cry baby ruining the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom